There’s no denying my obsession with makeup! There are various sophisticated makeup artists out there, who are making a portion on some of the compelling looks I have seen, so I’m putting a highlight on some of my desired choice.
This week, I’m featuring one of the makeup artists I’ve worked with who has done some of the alluring makeup look; Qatar-based Amna Al-Dosari is very versatile! Read on for 9 things you should know about her.
1. Tell me about your experience as a makeup artist?
So far it’s been great and I really enjoy it, and the community is very supportive.
2. What are the biggest challenge makeup artists have to face?
Trying to please other people and still be satisfied
3. What do you love most about makeup?
I love how I can be very creative and create art with it.
4. If you weren’t a makeup-artist, what would you do for a living?
I would probably work in the fashion industry, because it’s one of my biggest passions
5. What is the most important beauty advice that you can give to women?
Makeup is fun and it’s a forum of art so experiencing and trying different looks is okay
6. How would you describe the makeup look you made for Haina?
I did a glittery, smokey, and edgy look with super glowy skin and a nude lip, probably one of my all time favorite looks and the easiest to do also. It’s just classic and can be worn in many occasions.
7. What is it about your style that sets you apart from other makeup artists?
I don’t follow trends, I only do what works for me and my clients.
8. Describe your signature look in 5 words
I like clean fresh looks, with flawless base. I like experimenting with eye looks and try different methods.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully working with big companies in the industry, collaborating with them, and create a brand name for myself.
Check out Amna’s makeup work on Instagram: makeupbyamna
Leave a Reply